Here it is.. my New Year’s Resolutions… well…kinda..
Instead of making “resolutions” I’m making a list of things I want to do in 2013. This is my first time putting them down on paper and I honestly don’t know how many I will come up with. Here we go..
- Become a better mommy, wife, friend, teacher, coach
- Continue nursing Sophia up to her first birthday
- Consider myself a fashionable mommy..i have my moments- i want more of them 🙂
- Spend more time with family<3
- Take a basic makeup class
- Shop for most of my clothes & accessories only when there’s a sale and/or use coupons.. i think this will be the most…. challenging?
- Spend more time with friends and schedule baby “play-dates”
- Give at least one compliment daily
- Decorate our home by DIY projects
- Use our elliptical more often-haven’t been on it in over 4 months….eek!
- Continue to follow Weight Watchers
- Read at least 10 novels
- Visit Boston
- Take more pictures
- Be more organized-Andrew will <3 me for this
- Pay more attention to Jake and Lincoln
- Run a race for a charitable cause
Please follow and like us: