In honor of the Nikola Clan’s favorite time of the year, I will be sharing a series of blog posts (hopefully 12) within the next few weeks, that will highlight just a few of our “favorite things”.
Each Nikola Clan member will share their “favorite thing” and of course, I will throw in my favorites when it comes to being a mama, fashion, beauty, food, and fitness!
One of my favorite accessories with a technological twist…
My Apple watch!
I was a Fitbit wearer and loved its fitness tracking features. However; while pregnant with Jameson, I couldn’t work out as much and found my Fitbit wasn’t being utilized for its purpose.
Andrew noticed my frustration and bought me an Apple Watch for my birthday #bestbdaygift and since August, it hasn’t left my wrist.
Why I love this watch (in rose gold):
- Of course, the instant text messages (great to get the ones from daycare)
- Syncing an email- I Synced the email Sophia’s teacher uses to communicate with us, in case she emails me throughout the day #celiacprobs
- When I first started nursing, I downloaded the app, “Breast Feeding Timer” (highly suggest it) which tracks how long you nurse for and which side.. Plus, it reminds you to nurse… I accessed the app through my Apple watch to track it all #totallifesaver.
- Calendar alerts, so I’m not super, super late to appointments #maybejustalittle
- Lastly, if you happen to lose/misplace your cell phone, the Apple watch can “ping” (make it ding) your phone so you can find it. I use this feature just about every.single.day! It’s to the point where Sophia will hear the ping and say, “Mommy, it’s over here!” #sheknowsmetoowell
I know there are many more amazing features about this watch I haven’t discovered just yet.. But so far, I’m loving it!
Stay tuned for more of The Nikola Clan’s favorite things…Andrew’s next ;)
Please follow and like us:
Leave a Reply