I stumbled upon a dessert recipe on Pinterest that called for some of my favorite ingredients:
Pretzels + Peanut Butter Cookies + Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups + Brownie Mix
OMG- I just needed to try this, Pretzel Crusted Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars, Oh My!
Make this for your next girls night or party- you will not be disappointed!! Some reviews from girlfriends- “To.Die.For… Absolutely delicious.. OMG!”
- 2 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup melted butter
- Peanut Butter Cookie Mix and all the ingredients the mix calls for
- Brownie Mix (13×9 family size box + all the ingredients the mix calls for)
- 24 Snack Size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (1 Jumbo bag)
- 13 x 9 inch lightly greased pan
- Crush the pretzels in a food processor or however you like to crush pretzels. Do not “over-crush” them to the point that their dust- you want some small pieces to keep the crust crunchy.
- Mix the melted butter (melt in microwave) and pretzel crumbs.
- Press into lightly greased 13×9 pan. Set aside pretzel crust and make the cookie dough.
- Make the cookie dough according to the package. Lightly press the cookie dough evenly on top of the pretzel crust.
- Unwrap 24 snack-size Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and cover the cookie dough with them.
- Whip up your brownie mix and pour evenly over the Peanut Butter Cups
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes. (After 45 mins., I was poking every 10ish minutes to see if they were done..lol)
- Cool for 10 minutes then indulge!!
Please follow and like us: