1 (15 oz) container of light ricotta cheese
3/4 c. grated parmesan
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup mariana
2-3 large zucchini, sliced 1/8″ thick (I used a cheese slicer)
1 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make ricotta mixture:
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan, egg, and garlic powder
- Spread a thin layer of marinara into the bottom of a 8″-x-8” baking dish.
- On each slice of zucchini, spoon a thin layer of sauce (I didn’t do this), then top with a thicker layer of ricotta mixture, and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, approximately 30 minutes.