Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Recipe:
I’ve had quite a few requests for the recipe of the chicken salad picture I recently posted. I wish I can say I was creative enough to think of this on my own- but I’m not..lol.. Although I tweaked this a bit, the recipe came from my new favorite cookbook, Fixate.
This is a two-step recipe but trust me, it’s totally worth it and it is not that time consuming.
First- Make Honey Mustard dressing.
- 1/2 cup plain or reduced fat (2%) plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp gluten free Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
21 Day Fix container equivalent: 1 orange
Creamy Chicken Salad:
- 3 cups of chopped, gluten free rotisserie chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup chopped green apples
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup of honey mustard dressing