I hosted a Premier Designs Jewelry show yesterday and I made a delicious White Sangria for my guests. It had such a refreshing and fruitful taste with just a hint of a sparkling pink lemonade. It wasn’t too sweet- just right!!
Let me know what you think. You will not be disappointed, I promise 🙂
White Diamond Sangria
Makes: 10 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Chill: 4 hrs to 24 hrs
- 1 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 2 apples, cut into cubes
- 1 cup of red grapes
- 1 peach
- 1 nectarine
- 2 750 milliliter bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1bottle of Champagne (we love Verde)
- 1/4 12 ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1. In a large pitcher or glass jar combine fruits. Then stir in lemonade concentrate, wine and champagne.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours to blend flavors.
3. Serve in glasses over ice (pretty straws optional)
– I usually use any/all fruits that I have in my fridge when making Sangria. I figure it will taste that much better if you like a fruity twist.
-If you like your Sangria on the sweeter side, add more of the frozen pink lemonade concentrate. I don’t like super sweet drinks so adding just 1/4 of the PLC was just right!
|Enjoying a glass of Sangria by our fire pit with eyes on Sophia!|
Do you have any Sangria recipes you like? Please share!
I’d love to try them!!